2009 CIVITAS SUMMER PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN WARSAW, POLAND (June
1 - July 31, 2009) in ENGLISH. http://www.globaleducationleadership.org/
The summer internship program is organized by Collegium Civitas in Warsaw, Poland includes 25-30 hours of internship per week, academic and internship seminars and Polish language course.
INTERNSHIPS (IN ENGLISH)
The program offers a unique opportunity for a limited number of students to undertake full-time summer professional internships in various profit, public and non-profit organizations in Warsaw, Poland that focus, among others, on:
- Jewish history, arts, music & culture,
- Human Rights, Migration, Refugees,
- European Integration, International Politics, Diplomacy
- Legal and Constitutional Affairs
- Media, Media Advertising, Journalism
- Civil Society and Local Community Development, Civic Education,
- Public health,
- Economics, Business, Finance
- Transparency in public administration, anti-corruption policies
A sample list of internship areas and organizations can be viewed at:
ACADEMIC PROGRAM and CREDITS
During the internship program students can take credited:
1) academic seminar (IN ENGLISH) on democratization, transition, the EU integration with a special focus on Central Europe;
2) internship seminar (IN ENGLISH) that provides an intellectual forum for the students to reflect upon their internship experience;
3) optional Polish language class.
Students can earn an equivalent of up to 6 American credits awarded by Collegium Civitas. For more information about the academic program visit:
Graduate and Undergraduate students can apply. Civitas Summer Internship Program has a rolling admission and interested applicants are invited to submit their applications to the program anytime until March 16, 2009.
Application forms are available here:
Inquiries about the program can be directed to Olena Tregub, Executive Director, Global Educational Leadership, at email@example.com or tel. 646 670 6089.
For more information about the program, application form and costs visit:
Global Education Leadership
Tel. 1 646 670 6089
Fax 1 646 478 9420