Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Spring Term: Welcome Back

Happy New Year and welcome back to the spring term!

Please familiarize yourself with the deadlines on the sidebar, especially Friday January 18 which is the deadline for add/drop.

Once again, I want to remind you that if you do add a course late in the "shopping period," please contact the professor immediately for a syllabus and to catch up. Faculty members are not pleased with students who show up on Tuesday January 22 and say they just added the class. And your academic performance will suffer if you have missed the first two weeks of class.

My office hours for the spring term will mainly be by appointment. I will have a drop-in office hour on Wednesdays from 1-2 pm. When I know ahead of time that I will be in my office for a chunk of time and available for advising, I will post a notice on the blog.

For the first week of classes, I will hold additional drop-in hours at the following times:

Monday January 7, 11 am- 1 pm
Wednesday January 8, 10-11 am
Thursday January 9, 3-5 pm

Of course, feel free to e-mail for appointments at other times.

Best wishes for an enjoyable end to the winter break and a successful start to the new term.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner