Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Subscribing

You have three choices to get the information you need from this blog:

1) Put the blog's url in your "favorites" or "bookmarks" file and visit often.

2) Use the funny little orange button at the bottom of the page to subscribe to the blog using a Newsreader (or an Aggregator). You're on your own here. I managed to get the button on the page, but I have no idea how to do the rest.

3) Put your e-mail address in the box at the bottom of the page to have the blog postings e-mailed to you.

UPDATE: The funnty orange button and the e-mail subscription box were at the bottom of the page, but they seem to migrate toward the middle as I add new posts. (HTML is not my strong suit.) The funny orange button in question has a white dot in the lower left corner and then two arcs to the north-east. I think it's meant to conjure up radio waves, or something. It's not the "I Power Blogger" button that actually does seem to stay at the bottom of the page.)
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner