Friday, September 28, 2007

REGISTRATION REGISTRATION REGISTRATION!

Sign-up sheets for pre-registration and registration appointments are now posted outside my office door (2603 CL).

If you are a Religious Studies major and planning to register with me: please sign up for a pre-registration advising appointment. You then have a choice: you can also sign up for a registration appointment or you can take a signed registration form to the Registrar yourself.

If you have an additional major and need a required course and will be registering with me: please make sure you have your advising appointment in the other department before meeting with me and make sure you bring me a signed permission form for any classes that require permissions before you meet with me (for registration). I can't register you for a restricted class without a permission and I can't always reach other advisors on the phone to get oral permission.

If you are a Religious Studies major registering with another department: please sign up for a pre-registration advising appointment.

If you are a minor or prospective major you may sign up for an advising appointment as well but not a registration appointment.

WHATEVER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR: PLEASE CONSULT THE COURSE DESCRIPTIONS PAGE AND THE PEOPLESOFT CATALOG AND NOTED KEY INFORMATION BEFORE COMING TO MY OFFICE. PLEASE ALSO CHECK (AND PRINT) YOUR OWN ACADEMIC ADVISEMENT TRANSCRIPTS AND GO OVER YOUR GEN-ED REQUIREMENTS.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner