Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Religious Studies Advising Summer 2008

During the summer term, I am available to declared majors as follows:
1) I will be coming in to the office approximately once a week until early June. E-mail me for an appointment if you would like to meet with me in person.
2) After early June, I will be available via e-mail on an irregular basis.

If you need to make add/drop changes or registration changes for the summer term, you can do so at the Registrar's office in Thackeray.

You should already have registered for the fall term. But if you still need to register for the fall term (the deadline is July 6 to do so without a penalty fee), you should contact me this month to schedule an appointment. I will not do registration via e-mail so if you are not in Pittsburgh, you will have to wait until the beginning of the fall term and pay a late fee (note: the late fee does not apply to students who have been on study abroad in the spring term).

If you have an add/drop issue for the fall term, contact me before early June or go to the Registrar's office in Thackeray and process an add/drop form. You do not need my signature for this (although it would be nice to keep me informed if it changes your courses for the major).

If you are not a declared major, please contact me at the end of the summer for advising. I will be happy to meet with you at the beginning of fall term.

In all cases, if it is a specific and quick question, feel free to e-mail, but please understand that I may not be able to get back to you right away.


PS Note that Peoplesoft will be down for a major upgrade between May 25-29, so you should try to get to me for anything important before May 25.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner