Would you like to submit to Foundations?
Foundations is now accepting submissions. All papers
must meet the following criteria:
• Must have been written while pursuing an undergraduate
degree. Papers written as an undergraduate may be submitted
until two years past the month of graduation.
• International submissions are accepted but all submissions
must be written in English.
• Must have a historical theme (includes anthropology, art
history, classics, economics, political science, etc.)
• Must be unpublished.
• Must employ primary sources.
• Must be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font, doublespaced,
• Must be between 12 and 60 pages, not including endnotes.
Please submit all papers as e-mail attachments along with an
abstract no longer than 100 words in Microsoft Word document
format to firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the academic year and the summer.
Authors are kindly requested to provide the following data in
the body of the e-mail, not in the manuscript: name,
school attended, graduation year, and e-mail address.
Foundations is an international academic undergraduate
history journal published biannually. Visit http://
www.jhu.edu/foundations for more information