Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Advising for the beginning of fall term

Yes, summer is almost over and the fall term is almost here.

Please note: I will be out of the country the week of August 18 at a conference and doing some library research. This means that I will not be available to meet between August 18 and August 22 and my e-mail access may be limited.

IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE FALL TERM, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ASAP to schedule a meeting next week, the week of August 11, if you are in town, or via e-mail, if you are out of town. If you have not registered (and you were not on study abroad last spring), you will have to pay a penalty fee. However, yuou must be registered by Monday August 25 (the first day of classes).

If you need other advising, feel free to e-mail anytime between now and the beginning of the term and I will try to answer your question. But keep in mind that I may not be able to answer you during the period August 16-24.

My regular drop-in office hours in the fall term will be Wednesdays, 1-2:50 pm. However, I will have additional drop-in hours during the first week of the semester as follows:

Monday August 25: 1-3 pm
Tuesday August 26 9:30-11:30 am
Thursday and Friday -- TBA

Enjoy the rest of the summer.
 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner